Who we are:
The clinic was founded in November 2011 by Dr. Filippo Masciarelli and Alice Masciarelli R.N., and is governed by a 15 member board of which 51% must be users of the clinic services. Since the clinic’s inception over 2,500 individuals have been helped. Most people we serve pay a minimal amount for their care while about 20% contribute through insurance or self-pay.
Services are provided Dr. Masciarelli who works full-time but is paid half-time and three volunteer nurse practitioners who offer care a total of 40 hours/month. With donations and grants, we are able to pay for diabetic eye exams and blood tests.
We strive to provide affordable, comprehensive, quality health services to all, regardless of ability to pay.
Everyone will have the opportunity to be healthy.
- Health care for chronic and acute health issues, including mental health
- Health education, including services of a counselor and a dietitian
- Comprehensive services for children, adults and seniors
- Well woman / well man exams and cancer screening
- Health services at Our Daily Bread soup kitchen, 3 days a week