Join us anytime Nov.30th at Game Changers in Denton to support your local Denton Community Health Clinic! Doors open at 11 am and don’t close till 2 am! 10% of all food and beverage sales from the entire day will go back to Denton Community Health Clinic! These proceeds will help us keep our doors opened to continue helping low income, uninsured, and homeless community get medical attention they truly need.Game Changers offers a wide variety of different games and has a diverse food menu! The fundraiser is valid even for to-go orders, so stop by to enjoy several fun activities and meet our staff ( from 4-8pm), while giving back to a great cause! Mark your calendars, we’ll see you there!
Support your local Denton Community Health by eating at Mellow Mushroom. Our fundraiser will be an all day event. Doors open at 11 am and close at 10 pm. Mellow Mushroom has been serving up fresh, stone-baked pizzas to order in an eclectic, art-filled, and family-friendly environment. They offer of variety of dishes to fit any diet. Part of the proceeds will go towards helping provide quality care to the uninsured and keep our doors open to continue helping the low income, and homeless community get medical attention they truly need.
Enjoy good food, and be sure to mark you receipt with "DCHC"!
RSVP by Jan. 15, 2018 and we'll see you there!
Please join us for an evening of laughter and leave your problems at the door. Relax during a fun evening of musical comedy skits taking a look at the state of healthcare. Denton's Best Medicine is a dinner and show you will never forget!
All proceeds from Denton's Best Medicine: Oh, where has our health care gone? Help the Denton Community Health Clinic continue to help over 1,000 individuals with low income manage their health and be able to work
The evening will consist of:
- Dinner & Entertainment
- Silent Auction
- Complimentary Valet
- Cash Bar
As part of our Gala the Clinic will be honoring our annual Community Health Champions Award. For those that have truly made an impact to the health of those that need it in our community.
Be sure to check out our silent auction during the Social Hour, for great items from local businesses that are sure to bring a smile to your face. Funds raised from this event will be used to add providers to the clinic so we do not have to turn away an average of 100 new uninsured / underinsured patients per month. As well as expanding our Behavioral Health and Counseling Services.
- Tetra Pac
- Baylor Heart Hospital
- Denton Record - Chronicle (In-Kind)
- Nu-Art (In-Kind)
- J. Newton Rayzor Foundation
- Kwik Kar Denton
- Merki & Associates
- Scott Brown Commercial
- Dr. Bryan Boatwright
- Donald & Ana Cleveland
- Dale & Jean Rogers
- Platinum ($10,000)
- Immediate recognition on our website and at the clinic that lasts all year; Recognition on all marketing materials for all 2018 fundraisers; Seating for 12 at Gala; Full page ad on the gala program; A full sponsorship at the "Friendly Sporting Clay Shoot for Health" which includes fees for 4 shooters, a sign and recognition a the shoot.
- Diamond ($7,500)
- Immediate recognition on the clinic's website and at the clinic that lasts all year. Recognition on all marketing materials for each of the 2018 fundraisers; Seating for 10 at the Gala; 1/2 page ad on gala program; Small Station Sponsorship at the "Friendly Class Shoot for Health" including fees for 2 shooters and recognition at the shoot.
- Gold ($5,000)
- Reserved seating for 8 at the gala; listing on all marketing materials as a major sponsor for the gala; full page ad in gala program and for one year on the Clinic's website.
- Laugh ($2,500)
- Reserved seating for 6 at the gala; listing on all marketing materials as a major sponsor for the gala; 1/2 page ad in the gala program.
- Chuckle ($1,500)
- Reserved seating for 4 at the gala; 1/4 page advertising in event program; listing on all marketing materials as a sponsor for the gala.
- Giggle ($1,000)
- Reserved seating for 2 at the gala; Listing on all marketing materials as a sponsor for the gala.
- Smile ($500)
- Listing on all marketing materials as a sponsor for the gala.
- Grin ($250)
- Recognition at the gala fundraiser
Denton Community Health Clinic is a 501(c)3 charitable organization | tax id 453997262
We invite you to our exciting annual outdoor event “Friendly Sporting Clay Competition for Shooting Down our Rent”. Form a team with your family, friends or colleagues to benefit the Denton Community Health Clinic. Proceeds will go towards our yearly rent so the clinic revenues can go directly to provide health services to the homeless and/or low income individuals without insurance.
Lunch will be provided for all sponsors and shooters. Shooters must provide their own gun and ammo; Rental for guns and golf carts are available upon request. Limited golf carts are available, if interested please let us know before the event and we will reserve one for your group. Prizes will be awarded for the best and worst shooters along with other door prizes!
$100 for individual entries
$400 for a team of 4 entries
To register for the event, please contact Tricia Kelsey at (940) 597-6658
- Check-in 8:00
- Shooting starts at 8:30
- Scott Brown Realty
- Merki & Associates
- Point Bank
Be a part of the nation’s largest community
wide giving event!
North Texas Giving Day is an online giving event that provides nonprofits the opportunity to gain exposure to - and start relationships with - new donors, and for people in North Texas to come together to raise as much money as possible for local nonprofits. In just six years, North Texas Giving Day has pumped more than $86 million dollars into the North Texas Community. In 2014, more than 98,000 gifts totaling $26.3 million dollars, benefited 1,580 nonprofits across North Texas.
Join us this Saturday July 8th for the Denton Community Health
Clinic Garage Sale Fundraiser! We will offer blood pressure
checks, blood sugar checks (should be fasting), and health
education. The garage sale will include a wide variety of items, as
well as fresh BBQ 10-1. All proceeds will go towards Denton
Community Health Clinic, so come out to show your support.
We’re located just off the square at 525 South Locust Street and
will be spread out through the parking lot so you can’t miss us!
Stop by with your friends, or family, all are welcome!