Please join us for an evening of laughter and leave your problems at the door. Relax during a fun evening of musical comedy skits taking a look at the state of healthcare. Denton's Best Medicine is a dinner and show you will never forget!
All proceeds from Denton's Best Medicine: Oh, where has our health care gone? Help the Denton Community Health Clinic continue to help over 1,000 individuals with low income manage their health and be able to work
The evening will consist of:
- Dinner & Entertainment
- Silent Auction
- Complimentary Valet
- Cash Bar
As part of our Gala the Clinic will be honoring our 2nd annual Community Health Champions Award. For those that have truly made an impact to the health of those that need it in our community.
Be sure to check out our silent auction during the Social Hour, for great items from local businesses that are sure to bring a smile to your face. Funds raised from this event will be used to add providers to the clinic so we do not have to turn away an average of 100 new uninsured / underinsured patients per month. As well as expanding our Behavioral Health and Counseling Services provided by Dr. Dan Creson.
- Tetra Pac
- Baylor Heart Hospital
- Denton Record - Chronicle (In-Kind)
- Nu-Art (In-Kind)
- J. Newton Rayzor Foundation
- Kwik Kar Denton
- Merki & Associates
- Scott Brown Commercial
- Dr. Bryan Boatwright
- Donald & Ana Cleveland
- Dale & Jean Rogers
- Platinum ($10,000)
- Immediate recognition on our website and at the clinic that lasts all year; Recognition on all marketing materials for all 2017 fundraisers; Seating for 12 at Gala; Full page ad on the gala program; A full sponsorship a the "Friendly Sporting Clay Shoot for Health: which includes fees for 4 shooters, a sign and recognition a the shoot.
- Diamond ($7,500)
- Immediate recognition on the Clinic's website and at the clinic that lasts all year; Recognition on all marketing materials for each of the 2017 fundraisers; Seating for 10 at the Gala; 1/2 page ad on gala program; Small Station Sponsorship at the "Friendly Class Shoot for Health" including fees for 2 shooters and recognition at the shoot.
- Gold ($5,000)
- Reserved seating for 8 at the gala; Listing on all marketing materials as a major sponsor for the gala; Full page ad in gala program and for one year on the Clinic's website.
- Laugh ($2,500)
- Reserved seating for 6 at the gala; listing on all marketing materials as a major sponsor for the gala; 1/2 page ad in the gala program.
- Chuckle ($1,500)
- Reserved seating for 4 at the gala; 1/4 page advertising in event program; listing on all marketing materials as a sponsor for the gala.
- Giggle ($1,000)
- Reserved seating for 2 a the gala; Listing on all marketing materials as a sponsor for the gala.
- Smile ($500)
- Listing on all marketing materials as a sponsor for the gala.
- Grin ($250)
- Recognition at the gala fundraiser
Denton Community Health Clinic is a 501(c)3 charitable organization | tax id 453997262