The Kroger Community Rewards program allow you to show support for our organization while you do your everyday shopping. By scanning your Kroger card every time you shop Kroger donates a portion of your sale to us, without increasing your cost, or having fees to sign up.
Recently many of our patients let us know they were unable to register their Kroger Community Card to support our organization. After fixing some technical issues re-enrollment for Denton non-profits is now live. Re-enrollment for the program also had changes made to make finding your preferred org easier. To sign up see the directions below:
Kroger Community Rewards Instructions:
- Sign into or create your Kroger Card account here
- If you are creating your first Kroger account be sure to have your Kroger Card ready
- Click on My Account under the My Account menu on the top right corner of the web page
- Click on Community Rewards on the middle left side of the screen
- On the Community Rewards page change the View By Type on the middle left side of the screen to "Health & Wellness"
- Under Find an Organization enter "Denton Community Health Clinic" or our id number "YR218"
- Click Enroll and you are done registering your Kroger card.
Click here for a screen shot of the enrollment screen.