4th Annual Denton's Best Medicine Gala!
Music for the Heart
Join us to celebrate the Denton Community Health Clinic's 2017 successes and in recoginzing our Community Health Champions! With a valentine's themed sit down dinner, live music, special heart-warming entertainment, dancing, and auctions. Enjoy a romantic evening with a significant other while supporting a cause!
Date: Friday, February 9th, 2018
Time: 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm
Location: TWU Hubbard Hall
1600 N Bell Ave, Denton, TX 76204
Our Community Health Champions
TWU Occupational Therapy Professor, Claudette Fette, PhD
Cumberland Presbyterian Children's Home
Every dollar raised this past year has helped us keep our doors open to continue caring four our low income, uninsured, and homeless community and getting them the medical attention they truly need without going to the emergency department. In order to continue this work our practice has to raise at least $100,000 yearly.
How you can help
- Consider joining our current community sponsors and let your generosity inspire others
- Donate now what you can
- You can even pledge to donate monthly, quarterly, or as you can
- Include DCHC in your 2018 giving budget and donate what you can. Every little bit helps!
What the donated funds do
- We have helped over 3,000 individuals
- Helped over 400 individuals at Our Daily Bread Soup Kitchen every year
- Prevented at least 3 suicides in 2016
- Saved the eyesight of at least 10 individuals with Diabetes
- Completed 2,500 mental health visits for patients
- Single- handedly housed 4 individuals and helped them maintain housing
- Helped over 1,000 patients remain employed by helping the mange their chronic conditions
Consider helping the practice by joining out community sponsors at our annual Gala Fundraising event. The first 20 sponsors registered by December 15th, 2017 will be entered to win a prize that will be awareded at the gala! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to Alice Masciarelli, Executive Director at (940) 600- 7527.