Your First Stop Towards a Healthier You
At Denton Community Health Clinic, we strive to be your first stop towards improved whole health both mind and body as well as helping contribute to your longterm well being. As your primary care physician we act on behalf of YOU the patient to collaborate when needed with referral specialists, coordinate the care given by varied organizations such as hospitals or rehabilitation clinics, as well as a comprehensive repository for your patient records. We can also work with you to provide long-term management of chronic conditions.
We believe that continuous whole body care is important to everyone's well being, and particularly important for patients with medical conditions that encompass multiple organ systems and require prolonged treatment and monitoring, such as diabetes and hypertension. If you are looking for care centered around YOU, contact us today.
Primary Care Services Offered
- Health care for diabetes.
- Health care for high blood pressure and heart problems.
- Health care for breathing problems, like asthma.
- Health care for children.
- Immunizations for children and adults.
- Well woman health care: cancer screenings.
- Well man health care: prostate exams, cancer screenings.
- Health and wellness education.
- Mental health supportive care.
- Acute health problems and same day appointments.
- Discounted blood tests for patients of the clinic.
- Discounted x-rays for patients of the clinic.
- Assistance with getting prescription medications for patients of the clinic.